4.1 - Unreleased¶
4.0 - August 29, 2014¶
- Remove all SQLAlchemy-pyramid integration logic in favour of using pyramid_sqlalchemy.
3.5 - February 27, 2014¶
- Add a JSON column type which uses database-native json types where possible (ie JSON for PostgreSQL).
3.4 - January 20, 2014¶
- Add an Array column type which uses database-native array types where possible (ie ARRAY for PostgreSQL).
3.3 - December 19, 2013¶
- Add support for Python 3.3 and later.
- Modify UUID type to always use the native string type of the current Python version for its values.
3.2 - November 26, 2013¶
- Make Session object easier to use: instead of creating it on initialisation create it immediately, and only configure it during initialisation. This makes it possible to import the Session directly.
3.1.2 - May 6, 2013¶
- Modify GUID type to always use a bytestring for uuids. This works around problems with SQLAlchemy’s identity map when new UUID instances are created for the same uuid value.
3.1.1 - May 6, 2013¶
- Make sure event-handlers are registered on every package use.
- Remove stray debug print.
3.1 - May 6, 2013¶
- Add a magic s4u.sqlalchemy.model module with all instrumented classes.
- Remove s4u.upgrade support; we are migrating to alembic and are phasing s4u.upgrade support out.
3.0 - May 6, 2013¶
- Add a Mapping column type which uses database-native mapping types where possible (ie HSTORE for PostgreSQL).
2.7 - April 18, 2013¶
- Update DatabaseTestCase to call setUp and tearDown of its super classes.
2.6 - January 8, 2013¶
- First public release.
2.5 - December 10, 2012¶
- Modify upgrade content provider to always mark the transaction as changed so DDL is flushed in a commit. Again - this change got lost somewhere.
2.4 - December 10, 2012¶
- Do not create multiple engines when our upgrade context provider is used multiple times.
2.3 - February 28, 2012¶
- Modify upgrade content provider to always mark the transaction as changed so DDL is flushed in a commit. [wichert]
- Make database URL used in DatabaseTestCase configurable via a new db_uri class variable. [wichert]
- Abort transaction earlier during test breakdown so we do not try to drop tables while another connection is open within a transaction. [wichert]
2.2 - January 31, 2012¶
- Update alembic 0.2.0 release which changed its API especially for us. [wichert]
2.1 - January 4, 2011¶
- Update DatabaseTestCase to abort any open transaction. This clears out all open SQL connections. [wichert]
1.8 - December 28, 2011¶
- Make creation of database tables optional in DatabaseTestCase.
1.7 - December 28, 2011¶
- Remove bad docstring from DatabaseTestCase class.
- Expose SQLAlchemy engine in test class as engine attribute, and fully dispose of the engine on test teardown.
1.6 - November 9, 2011¶
- Move dummy test class inside of test class so it does not pollute metadata of real applications.
- Add an INET type to handle IPv4 and IPv6 networks and addresses. On the Python side these are handled as IPy.IP instances.
1.5 - September 19, 2011¶
- Add day_difference SQL function.
1.4 - September 14, 2011¶
- Include (very minimal) GUID documentation.
- Add least and least SQL functions.
1.3 - August 31, 2011¶
- Add basic s4u.upgrade integration.
1.2 - August 4, 2011¶
- Fix Pyramid includeme support.
1.1 - August 4, 2011¶
- Loosen SQLAlchemy dependency to > 0.6.
- Add a uuid column type.
1.0 - August 2, 2011¶
- First version.